Great view over the stunning nature of the north, all year round!
With the new Overwater Huts, Isokenkäisten Klubi presents a luxurious and eco-friendly way to experience the wonderful beauty of nature.
The Overwater Huts are situated on Lake Heikinjärvi, only a few hundred metres from the Klubi main building.
During summer and autumn, the Huts are floating on the lake by their private piers, where you can enjoy the nature, even the Aurora Borealis in the autumn, or have a go at fishing.
In winter, the Huts stand on the lake ice, with a gorgeous view over the snowy winter wonderland and the northern sky studded with stars. If you are lucky, you can admire the Aurora Borealis casting their light over the dark sky.
The Overwater Huts are equipped with
- double bed
- cooking facilities
- wall-mounted folding table
- eco toilet
- private pier (during summer and autumn), with a bathing ladder and chairs
- the Huts include Wi-Fi connection, radio, phone charging capability, speakers, USB connection and colour tone switch for mood lighting
- ice-fishing hole
- Includes breakfast
- Includes use of the sauna and shower in the main building
- Storage space for luggage under the bed
- Heating can be adjusted to suit the weather conditions
- Electricity sourced from solar and bio fuel cells