Relaxation and tasty meals near the Russian border 4 days
Isokenkäisten Klubi is located right by the Russian border, in the midst of genuine northern wilderness. In winter the ground is covered with a thick layer of white snow with thousands of crystals sparkling in the pale moonlight.
Our Private Restaurant Klubi offers you comfortable atmosphere, personal service and delicious, home-cooked meals. You will have a good night’s sleep in the beds of Wilderness Hotel Kortteeri. After a peaceful night, you will wake up well-rested and full of energy to begin the day.
Duration 4 days/3 nights
Group size min. 2 / max. 16 people
- Accommodation in double rooms / 3 nights at Wilderness Hotel Kortteeri, the rooms have on-suite showers and toilets.
- Lunch or picnic lunch x 2, dinner x 3, (dinner with genuine Lapland flavours in one evening) and full country breakfast x 3.
- The package price doesn’t include alcoholic or soft drinks.
- Use of Klubi electric sauna by agreement.
- Hand-knitted woollen socks.
There are also old-fashioned snowshoes, forest skis, kick sleds and Nordic walking sticks in free use of our guests. There are easy, marked trails for snowshoeing in the nearby forest.
Warm winter clothes and transportation are not included in the package.
- The hostesses of Isokenkäisten Klubi welcome you to Kuusamo and Särkiluoma.
- The hostesses tell you about Kuusamo and the history of the Klubi area. Everyone receives a gift: a pair of warm, hand-knitted woollen socks. Settling in the comfortable rooms of Wilderness Hotel Kortteeri. Would it be a time for an afternoon nap?
- The hostesses prepare you a succulent dinner which will be served in the main hall of Private Restaurant Klubi.
- Good night, sweet dreams!
- After a full country breakfast we will spend time outdoors, for instance on a snowshoe hike.
- After a morning of fresh air, a steaming hot soup lunch tastes wonderful.
- The afternoon is spent relaxing by the fire and admiring the incredibly bright star-lit sky.
- Dinner is served by the crackling fire. Our homemade gourmet dinner is beyond comparison!
- Bathing in sauna and then to bed.
- Breakfast is served in the main hall.
- Would you like to have a speedy morning on the ice rally race track?
- After all the cold, fresh air a bowl of warm soup is most welcome.
- Do you feel the temptation of the smoke sauna, are you going to take a refreshing dip into the icy lake water?
- In the evening a delicious journey into traditional Lappish flavours.
- Sweet dreams!
- Full country breakfast gives you a good start for the new day.
- Bags are packed for the journey home.
- Goodbye and welcome back to relax in the unique atmosphere of Isokenkäisten Klubi!
We recommend our additional services
- Our cottages are fully equipped and we are happy to recommend them to small groups and families.
- Bathing in our traditional Seven Star Smoke Sauna gives you an unforgettable experience, and a dip in the icy lake water under a starry winter sky leaves you with a wonderfully refreshing sensation.
- Experience the excitement of speed on our icy racing track in the nearby field. Who will make the best time in the race and get his or her name on the Klubi Top Ten list? There is always room for new names on top of the list.
- Snowshoeing through the white forest is a good way to break a sweat. Your guide will tell you stories about winter in the north, and the phenomena the season causes in nature. Here you will experience the perfect silence and peace of the northern wilderness.